Getting to Chicago
Save on airfare! Book your travel through Gant Travel, the official travel coordinator for ALA’s 2013 Annual Meeting.
Gant will offer the lowest fares and customize your travel itinerary to suit your travel needs. Book on-line through Gant and save!
Special meeting discounts are available for attendees and their guests on American or Delta Air Lines. Gant automatically applies the applicable discount at time of ticketing. You may book via agent assistance or book online and save! Discounts apply to U.S. point of sale. Airline terms and restrictions may apply. The service fee is $25 for agent assistance and only $10 if you book travel online.
Gant Travel Desk (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Central Time):
- Toll-free: 877-786-0957
- Direct: 244-205-7189
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://alajun2013.nutravel.com/home.jsp
Or call the official airlines directly:
- American Airlines: 800-433-1790. When booking via Gant agent or Gant online, save 9% when you book and ticket 60 days or more in advance. Save 5% when you book within 60 days of travel or when you book online at American. American offers 9% when you book 60 days or more before travel with an American agent. Save 5% when you book online www.aa.com. Enter promotional code: 9763DW
- Fee applies for agent assistance.
- Delta Air Lines: 800-328-1111. When you book with Gant or Delta, save from 5% up to 10% off applicable fares. Not all fares are eligible. Provide code: NMESS. Fee applies for agent assistance.
- Airline rules and conditions apply and vary by airline.